Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dear Mr. Weatherman,
You lied. When I checked your weekly forecast this weekend, there was nothing but happy faced little sunshine icons all the way across the board. I haven't seen one day of happy sunshine. In fact, you failed to mention the smug faced snowflakes I drove through this morning. Why should I listen to you at all? Have you ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf? Should I actually take shelter if you proclaim a tornado is coming? (sigh) Whatever is this world coming to? I guess I'll have to go back to that old weather forecasting tool with the rope on it. If the rope is wet, it's raining. If the rope is sideways, it's windy...etc.
Sincerely,
Praying for Spring

3 comments:

  1. Haha - I walked out of the coffee shop this morning to those very snowflakes and laughed. I find it really helps if you just don't watch or listen to the weather men. Then there is nothing to be disappointed or feel deceived about. (sigh) Spring really is coming...just right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura...I've had fun catching up on your posts. Looking forward to MORE! I just love you.

    ReplyDelete